Friday, September 7, 2007

Yesterday I was hit by a Car




Last night around 8:00 a car made an unsignaled turn at the corner of St. Clair and Russel and hit me. The car hit my right leg causing me to flip over the hood and smash the windshield with my back and shoulder. The worst part is That I'll probably never know who did it. While on the ground The guy kept repeating to me that he can stay, and that he'd give me cash to not call the cops. When I refused and told him I needed help he took off. I have no idea what color or make the car is, the license plate number or anything.. He was gone before I even really knew what was going on. Thankfully two people from the corner bar called the cops. The only thing anyone knows is that his name is Justin and he's got a car with a broken windshield. As for me, I was taken via ambulance to the hospital where they removed the bits of glass from my back and arms. My front fork and both rims are trashed. Physically I'm o.k., but mentally I'm a bit shaken, as I could have just as easily died.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: