Sunday, February 24, 2008

so i'm googleing images of narwhals and thius pops up

pretty great. So I know I'm like grand champion of saying and not doing but I was thinking that if the S.O.T.N. site ever does get done, we should release the albums as rar. files containing high bit-rate mp3s and pdf booklets. This makes packaging (and it's costs) a moot point, and embraces an emerging model of the industry. I kind of like it in spite of my object fetishism because it's closer to the intangible, ethereal nature of music. is anyone else going to have a new project going soon. Mr. Fusion is on hiatus, I have no idea what happened to Hot bomb or anything zach is doing. Nick, want to to this with Ice Queen when it's done? Want to race to see if I finish Grand Maul first? should we just give up and shutter the whole operation? I need input.

1 comment:

Nicholas... said...

I'm fine with releasing Ice Queen in that format...though its definitely getting a limited edition run of cds as well.
Other than that I've got two Mr. Fusion remixes about done and a hip-hop version of a Turkish surfy-psych track.